Glorious Goodwood Betting 2016 - Top Trainer Odds
Outside of Royal Ascot, the biggest flat Festival of the summer is Glorious Goodwood and all the top trainers target the meeting with their stable stars. There is five days of top class action for punters to take in at Goodwood and as such there is always a lively Top Trainer Market to get involved with. Punters can have a guess at which trainer they believe will pick up the most number of winners during the 2014 Glorious Goodwood meeting, all the usual suspects will be featured but there can be some nice value.
As always we expect Aidan O'Brien to bring over a few nice types from Ballydoyle making him a contender in this market, the home challenge is likely to come from Richard Hannon and John Gosden who had a great week at Royal Ascot recently.
Top Trainer Odds 2016 - Click To Bet
- The Young Master Tipped To Retain Bet365 Gold Cup Crown At Sandown Park
- Cougar Mountain Tipped For Bet365 Mile Glory At Sandown Park On Friday
- Sizing John To Outclass His Rivals And Land Punchestown Gold Cup Success
- Un De Sceaux To Storm To Champion Chase Glory At Punchestown Festival
- Bertimont The Each Way Play In Open Scottish Champion Hurdle Betting
- Sugar Baron Is The Sweet Selection For Scottish Grand National Glory At Ayr
- Yan To Prove His Worth In The Liverpool Stayers Hurdle
- Charbel To Outclass Rivals And Land Maghull Success At Aintree
- Le Breuil The One To Follow In Mersey Novices Hurdle Betting