Glorious Goodwood Betting 2016 - Top Trainer Odds
Outside of Royal Ascot, the biggest flat Festival of the summer is Glorious Goodwood and all the top trainers target the meeting with their stable stars. There is five days of top class action for punters to take in at Goodwood and as such there is always a lively Top Trainer Market to get involved with. Punters can have a guess at which trainer they believe will pick up the most number of winners during the 2014 Glorious Goodwood meeting, all the usual suspects will be featured but there can be some nice value.
As always we expect Aidan O'Brien to bring over a few nice types from Ballydoyle making him a contender in this market, the home challenge is likely to come from Richard Hannon and John Gosden who had a great week at Royal Ascot recently.
Top Trainer Odds 2016 - Click To Bet
- Sizing John Can Give Harrington First Gold Cup Win
- Monalee Preferred To Death Duty In The Albert Bartlett
- Charli Parcs Tipped For JCB Triumph Hurdle Success
- Empire Of Dirt Taken To Continue Elliotts Dream Week
- Hard To See Cole Not Being In The Stayers Hurdle Mix
- Nicky Hendersons JLT Novices Chase Entry Looks Top Notch
- Neon Wolf To Illuminate Cheltenham By Winning The Neptune Novices Hurdle
- Take A Chance On Marinero In RSA Chase
- Dont Discount Mullins In A Wide Open Champion Hurdle