Goodwood Racecourse Enclosures
The Richmond enclosure at Glorious Goodwood is reserved for members only, their guests and their corporate clients. The March and Charlton stands within this enclosure and they provide members with access to the parade ring and winners enclosure. There are a variety of restaurants available, including a four course lunch option at the Charlton Hunt Restaurant. It also offers an afternoon tea. There is an excellent sea food choice available at the Double Trigger restaurant, while the Horsewalk Restaurant offers you a very tempting carvery. All restaurants have full bar facilities. For the lighter eater, there are several catering outlets within the enclosure offering sandwiches and snacks.
The Gordon enclosure gives access to the Sussex Grandstand, the Parade Ring and winners enclosure. There are a number of bars and catering outlets selling fast food, snacks and drinks.
In the Goodwood Racecourse Public enclosure you can get a close up view of the finishing straight, there is a licensed bar and a host of catering facilities. Picnicking is welcomed too.
- Sizing John Can Give Harrington First Gold Cup Win
- Monalee Preferred To Death Duty In The Albert Bartlett
- Charli Parcs Tipped For JCB Triumph Hurdle Success
- Empire Of Dirt Taken To Continue Elliotts Dream Week
- Hard To See Cole Not Being In The Stayers Hurdle Mix
- Nicky Hendersons JLT Novices Chase Entry Looks Top Notch
- Neon Wolf To Illuminate Cheltenham By Winning The Neptune Novices Hurdle
- Take A Chance On Marinero In RSA Chase
- Dont Discount Mullins In A Wide Open Champion Hurdle